Moen is currently in search of students seeking 2020 Marketing Internships at our Global HQ's in Cleveland, Ohio (North Olmsted suburb).
Moen Incorporated is the #1 Faucet Brand in North America with world-wide brand recognition.
As part of Fortune Brands Global Plumbing Group (GPG) we are recognized as the industry leader.
Our internship program gives students the opportunity to build on their academic skills and gain valuable hands on experience in a global business. We offer year round internships where you can work part-time during the academic year and full-time during the summer.
- Coordinate competitive information, investigate new competitive products and assist with market research projects
- Respond quickly, yet thoroughly and accurately to internal and external customer requests such as image requests, literature requests, sales sample requests and product information
- Coordinate new branding executions
- Review industry publications and websites to understand current topics, research competitive advertising activity and communicate Moen placements both paid and unpaid to field sales monthly
- Work with the Moen Marketing teams on aspects of new product development
- Meet established deadlines for assigned projects and proactively inform stakeholders of project status
- Conduct necessary follow-up with team members and agency partners regarding updates and changes to their respective projects
- Assemble reports evaluating marketing communications programs with solid metrics
- Assist in creation of campaigns
- Proofread and manage revisions to brochures
- Coordinate product for media tours
- Coordinate associate launch activities related to new campaigns
- Assist with administrative duties
- Working towards a Bachelors or Masters degree
- Must currently be enrolled in a degreed program
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills
- Demonstrates excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Demonstrates resourcefulness as well as team and interpersonal skills to participate in cross-functional teams
- Able to collaborate and work with various levels of associates
- Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SAP)