Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
One of the most trusted and innovative in-home care companies, providing high-quality, customized, professional caregiving services to seniors and children/adults with developmental disabilities.
2020 marks our 12-year anniversary, and since opening our doors we have expanded to 16 locations throughout California, Arizona and Texas.
JOIN AN AWARD-WINNING COMPANY!
If you are looking for a fulfilling opportunity, teammates you'll enjoy working with, an energetic company culture, and a company you can grow with -- you've found your future home!
A DRIVEN, ANALYTICAL, and PASSIONATE team member/leader ready to play a key role in our company’s growth.
We currently have an opening for a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager overseeing business forecasting based out of our El Segundo Office (HQ). We offer initial in-person trainings/New Hire Orientation while also operationally working remote until mid 2021.
This roles looks at the company's finances with a critical eye, trying to spot data anomalies, trends, or deviations, and then introduces strategies for improvement. FP&A Manager will also consider economic and business trends, review past company performance, and attempt to anticipate obstacles and potential problems, all with an eye toward forecasting a company's future financial results.
What have we done in response to COVID-19? We took the pandemic and safety of our employees seriously and made it a top priority to immediately shift to remote operations in early 2020. We’re committed to being part of the solution continuing our business and looking for innovative ways to support our clients, partners, and communities as we weather the storm together. Plus, we’ve reinvented the ways in which we recognize, celebrate, and connect with each other and our purpose to keep our culture strong, in fact, it’s our secret sauce!
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE TO TEAM24:
- Partner closely with the leadership team to formulate the business's medium to long term financial and strategic plan
- Collaborate with department and division heads to build their annual budgets and forecasts
- Communicate to management the reason behind the divisions performance and results as well as results and recommendations for improvements that will lead to cost reduction, revenue generations, etc.
- Deliver competitor analysis, market trends, and associated commentary to the leadership team
- Analyze financial and operations results to better understand company performance as well as key business/financial KPIs to uncover trends and assess current/future business risks and opportunities
- Utilize BI tools to deliver meaningful insights into the business performance
- Provide detailed analysis & commentary on cost center results
- Review operations and recommend new productivity or cost saving initiatives
- Prepare business cases to support new investment, strategic, and other business decisions
- Review existing processes and procedures to develop recommendations for improvement efforts
- Create a quarterly rolling forecast, monthly financial scorecards by division, long-term (5 year) planning model, profitability analysis model, etc as a business partner
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, Economics or similar degree
- 5-8 years of strategic financial planning and analysis including building and maintaining financial models
- Flexible to evolving demands and adaptive to change
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills as an advisor/business partner
- High level of commercial acumen and big picture thinker
- Advanced computer software skills, including writing macros in Excel and accounting packages
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all matters
- Knowledge of Power BI and/or SQL, a plus
YOU WILL ENJOY:
24 Hour Home Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is proud of its culture of diversity and inclusion. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Additionally, 24 Hour Home Care will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.