City Experiences is seeking a Marketing Analyst for our Marketing operation in New York, NY.
Salary: $65,000- $80,000
This person will be adaptable, dynamic, and embody City Experiences’ RESPECT Service System.
About the Opportunity:
The Marketing Analyst will support City Experiences' digital analytics and optimization activities. Our websites, apps, and digital marketing campaigns engage prospects and existing customers, both consumer and B2B, and it is critical to the company’s success to identify ways to improve the customer experience, conversion rates, AOV, lead generation, and loyalty.
The Marketing Analyst will work with multiple business lines/brands and their marketing teams, our technology team, and the corporate marketing team. They will provide support in managing and maintaining digital analytics, opportunity identification and prioritization, hypothesis generation, test setup and reporting.
A successful Marketing Analyst will have strong technical skills and be able to present actionable insights to inform digital marketing strategies. The Marketing Analyst must also have excellent analytical skills, be detail-oriented, and work well within a small, dynamic and data-driven team. The right person will be adaptable, dynamic, and embody City Experiences' RESPECT Service System.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for reporting and analysis of digital platforms and marketing campaigns against a holistic set of KPIs and benchmarks
- Lead the deployment and analysis of A/B tests and targeted experiences focused on improving conversion rate, while evangelizing a test and data-driven culture across the organization
- Create, implement, and test tracking tags
- Build and maintain dashboards, reports, and tools to track and measure success, monitor conversion, and drive optimization
- Own and provide guidance on measurement specifications, data collection, data schema, benchmarks, standardization, and documentation
- Assist with ad-hoc and recurring analytics requests
- Ensure data quality, perform audits, and file bugs or fix when appropriate
- Tell stories from data, turn data into insights that help improve results to optimize KPIs
- Provide insights on best practices, trends, and innovation in digital analytics
- Effectively manage multiple concurrent projects
- Additional job duties assigned
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative area such as math, statistics, computer science or equivalent experience with at least 1 year of experience in digital marketing analytics
- Experience with web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics), tag management (e.g. Tealium), testing and personalization platforms (e.g. Optimizely)
- Knowledge of Excel functions and methods for manipulating, aggregating and presenting data in Excel
- Understanding of the online measurement ecosystem and performance metrics, with a key focus and expertise in collecting, analyzing, synthesizing data
- Ability to think analytically with strong problem solving, technical, and communication skills
- Experience with BI tools (e.g. Data Studio, Tableau) a plus
- Familiarity with SQL, R and/or Python a plus
- Willingness to learn new skills, tools and technologies
- A self-starter, capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Highly efficient team player, with the ability to also work independently
- Process and quality-oriented with sharp attention to detail
- Excellent time management, organizational, and interpersonal skills
City Experiences’ passion is to provide amazing experiences on land and water. Our 40-year success through organic growth and acquisitions has resulted in a portfolio of over 25+ brands that welcome upwards of 30 million guests/riders annually. If you’re an enthusiastic team player who thrives in an environment where communication, creativity, and cooperation are encouraged, this may just be the opportunity for you.
The RESPECT Service System embodies City Experiences’ mission, vision, values and operating principles. By creating a company culture that puts RESPECT at its core, we believe it will drive us to achieve our goal of becoming a Global Experiences and Transportation Leader.
City Experiences is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination and or/harassment of any type, including but not limited to discrimination and or harassment based upon race, religion, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, pregnancy or relation medical conditions, childbirth, breastfeeding, parental status, veteran and/or military statue, disability (physical or mental) medical condition, genetic information or characteristics, political affiliation, domestic violence survivor status, marital status, or other characteristics prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Additional, City Experiences participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations.
We encourage qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records to apply.