Graphic Designer/Digital Artist - REMOTE
BluePath Labs is a fast-growing research and consulting company committed to solving complex problems for federal, state, and local government clients. We offer a range of professional, scientific, and technology services. Our specific areas of expertise include business consulting, research and data science, and technology integration.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer/Digital Artist to support our current research and development efforts. This position is fully remote.
- Taking a leading role in the development, testing, and implementation of graphic design and rapid prototyping principles across our digital portfolio of research products.
- Supporting business deliverables, such as presentations and reports, by helping to communicate technical material through a visual medium.
- Creating prototype interface designs, as a part of the larger development team, and providing input for best practices in modern graphics practices.
- Degree in graphic design, user experience design, or related field
- Portfolio of digital work samples and examples
- Experience with a digital prototyping tool (e.g., Figma, Adobe XD, Axure RP)
- Experience with digital art creation tools (e.g., Illustrator, Photoshop, GIMP)
- U.S. citizenship
- Ability to obtain a DoD Secret clearance.
About BluePath Labs
BluePath Labs combines mission and business insights with advanced technologies to deliver measurable performance improvements for our clients. BluePath is dedicated to surpassing client expectations by always living by our core values of integrity, professionalism, and resilience. BluePath's extensive experience in Government, Military, Commercial, and Academic environments is unique among small businesses and a core differentiator of our solutions. Our multidisciplinary background allows us to solve diverse and complex problems. Most importantly, we work closely with our clients to frame problems correctly, optimize processes, leverage technologies, and implement enduring solutions. Labs are where ideas are born, experiments occur, and breakthroughs happen. It is the hallmark of BluePath's culture.
BluePath labs is an equal opportunity employer
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.